Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So I guess I gotta start somewhere...

So it's almost 10 pm on spring break and I am home alone. (Unless you count my 6 month old, but between the hours of 7pm and 7am... he really isn't much company!

Why, you might ask, am I home alone... good question. It seems that the universe, powers-that-be, God or whatever YOU blame for the happenings in your life has decided that I need some alone time. Yuck! My sweet 8 year-old egg, the Dancing Daughter, is in Atlanta visiting her father. The hubby had to take off half-way across the country to work... at the last minute! Ugh! He is today's ROTTEN EGG!

So it is just Little Man and I holding down the fort.

It has forced me to recognize that I am not good at being alone. I used to love it, but now I am so used to the rhythm of the married-with-kiddos life that I don't know what to do.

I guess that means it is time to get this blog started and figure out what I am going to do with it...

I am going to use this as an outlet for my thoughts, ideas, creativity and craziness. How's that for a start?!

No comments:

Post a Comment