Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3 letters I didn't want to hear today!

RSV

Little Man has had a rough go of it this month. He has been sick since the beginning of the month. I chalked it up to pollen/weather/allergies... that is what it has always been with my Dancing daughter. Today I got the 3 letters that I have been dreading. RSV- Dr. Sears provides an explanation of RSV. It isn't the end of the world, but I really am sad that my Little Man is going to fight this kind of sickness for a while. At his age it is not nearly as scary as it is for the teeny-tiny babies, but it does mean that most sicknesses will effect his lungs now.

We purchased a nebulizer for his breathing treatments last week and were supposed to be doing 2-3 of one medicine. Today that was upped to 3 of one medicine and 2 of another. :-(

It could be worse and we are very blessed that he has been such a healthy boy!

Alright, off to bed I go. I will post some pics tomorrow when I convince my phone to share them with my computer!

Night-night,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment