Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Five- my likes for this week

I am taking a page out of a friend's book (blog?) and I am going to give this "Friday Five" a whirl to see if I like it...

1. Knock on wood... we are all healthy!
  • Little Man has been given a clean bill of health.We only have to give him 4 more breathing treatments! Dancing Daughter is currently not suffering from allergies! Hubby is on meds to relieve him of his ear infection! Finally, I am healthy too!

2. Panera Steak and Vermont Cheddar Panini
  • If you haven't had one, run... don't walk to your nearest Panera and get one! I enjoyed mine with a lovely caesar salad! It was fan-tab-u-lous!!!!!

3. My mini van for traveling to see my family in GA.
  • I am neck deep at packing to leave in the morning. (I know... it's the middle of the night, but that is what I do!) I would be dreading trying to fit all of the stuff we need for 2 adults and 2 kids into my previous car (Camry), but now I will just leisurely load it all into my van without too much trouble! Yay!

4. My camera working again!
  • After several years of lots of use my SD card DIED! Fortunately, I was able to get the 400 pictures off the card, but I didn't have a back-up. I ordered 2 so now it is working AND I have a spare. I can't STAND being without my camera!

5. Finding great deals online, receiving those packages and great money-saving websites!
  • www.babysteals.com- Got a Ju Ju Be bag called a Be Quick for $7.50 (regular $15)! Love it!
  • Amazon Mom- Free 2 day shipping! Need I say more?
  • moolala- E-mealz subscription for a year for $12!
  • Mamapedia- Family Fun magazine for $5!
  • BeCentsAble- this blog let me know where I could get a subscription to Parents Magazine for $1! Woo hoo!
  • For Publix shoppers... love this site and there are several others. Feel free to comment below if you want me to share them!
Anyway, that is my story and I am sticking to it!

I will try to post some more coherent, interesting posts this coming week. I. Am. Exhausted. Hopefully, I can get some rest this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment