Thursday, March 17, 2011

I like to do things backwards...

So maybe I should introduce myself now that I have discussed poop, pee and RSV!

My name is Robyn and I am a full-time, On-The-Go Mom to two wonderful kids (I'll tell you about them in a few...) and the wife of a pretty great guy! I am a foodie, crafter, scrapbooker, photography enthusiast, clutter-bug, dancer, Dave Matthew's Band lover, Grey's Anatomy and SYTYCD junkie, want-to-be health nut, student of God's love/works and lover of learning & reading. I would love to try my hand at sewing, quilting, and little woodworking projects. (Maybe I will this year and I will drag you along for the ride.) I think if you take these loves and desires and add some out-of-control, curly hair... you'll have a pretty good sketch of me.

I have been blessed with many things in my life, but the greatest of them truly is love! I met my husband about a billion years ago when I was 18. We met, I couldn't stand him, then I couldn't stand to be without him, then I had to grow up, then I made some mistakes, then I fixed those mistakes and then finally... I was rewarded with real, true, ridiculous, unfathomable love. My hubby and I have been married almost 5 years and he is a blessing to me. (Didn't know I could be so mushy, huh?!) Now don't get me wrong... he is not perfect and neither am I, but we work HARD to make our life perfect FOR US! Now that is enough about him because he is a quiet, private sort of guy and I might get into trouble if I share too much...

LOVE him!

My wonderful hubby, the Dancing Daughter and I on
OUR wedding day! (She claims it as hers too!)

Now on to my 2 other loves...

My Dancing Daughter!! I refer to her as this because that is what she does ALL. THE. TIME! I am not just referring to her 4 dance classes and 1 twirling class a week ( I am crazy... I know!), but she literally dances to the shower, to the table, to class, to her room, etc! My sweet girl is 8 1/2 years old and my saving grace! I got pregnant with her at a time in my life when I was LOST. I had no direction and she gave me focus, purpose and JOY! She is a kind, sweet girl with a naughty, child-like streak to remind me that she still needs lots of love and molding! I love her more every day! Introducing my Dancing Daughter...

My Dancing Daughter dressed for a twirling performance...

The BEST big sister to Little Man!

On to the newest member of the crew... Little Man. You've gotten a preview of his "activities" lately, but that is just the tip of the iceberg with him! He is such a good baby! I know, I know... everyone says it about their baby, but he really is! He is a happy, soulful, silly BOY! That was an adjustment! I was a "girl-Mama" for 8 years and 2 weeks before Little Man was born. Wow! What a difference! For anyone wondering... they truly are born different! He looks at things like he is trying to figure out how to dismantle them. I am in for a whole new world with this guy! Anyway, he is almost 7 months old and a wonderful addition to our little nest. Here's Little Man...

Little Man after a rice cereal encounter...

My Bath Baby... he and his rolls love bath time!

This is an introduction to me, the Mama-Robyn, and my nest of love and craziness! I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: